Thursday, December 8th 2016 11:00 am
Mexican Academy of Sciences
“Galileo Galilei” Auditorium
1. Welcoming remarks and introduction of panel members
Dr. Jaime Urrutia-Fucugauchi, President of the Mexican Academy of Sciences.
2. Dr. Elías Micha-Zaga, Coordinator of Science, Technology and Innovation of the Mexican President's Office.
3. Mr. Akira Yamada, Japanese Ambassador to Mexico.
4. Mr. Qiu Xiaoqi, Chinese Ambassador to Mexico.
5. Mr. Duncan Taylor, British Ambassador to Mexico.
6. Dr. Enrique Cabrero-Mendoza, General Director of the National Council of Science and Technology.